Welcome to Noobhacktube. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and services. By using our website and services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website or services.
Use of Website and Services
You may use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website or services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- You will not get any kind of invoice for any purchase.
- There are no returns/refunds/replacements available.
- You can not resell it.
- After account/product delivery there are no support will be provided by us.
- If you use products or accounts or anything stuff which is provided by us as a product that you buy and then you will do any illegal we are not responsible for that.
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and software, is the property of Noobhacktube or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our website or services.
Limitations of Liability
Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. In no event shall Noobhacktube be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from or relating to your use of our website or services.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Noobhacktube, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of our website or services.
Changes to These Terms
Noobhacktube reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time and without prior notice. Your continued use of our website or services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. We encourage you to review these Terms periodically for any updates or changes.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us.
I hope this example Terms and Conditions page content helps you create your own Terms and Conditions. Keep in mind that the specific details of your Terms and Conditions will depend on your website and the services you provide.