Noobhacktube.com – DMCA Policy
noobhacktube.com website is committed to complying with 17 U.S.C. § 512, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on our website or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, please send us a DMCA notice in writing to the following address:
Your DMCA notice must include the following information:
- Evidence of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact information, including a valid email address, for us to contact you.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including at least one search term under which the material appears on our website.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Signature of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers by our terms of service. We will respond to your request within 1-2 business days. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and lawful platform for our customers, and we remain committed to ensuring that our website is free from any copyright infringement.